Learn how to control your hormones naturally
Understanding and balancing hormones is the way to a calmer menopause. Food can help combat many common symptoms such as hot flushes, irritability, mood swings, weight gain and low mood. It’s knowing which foods help, and which foods hinder.
Tuesday 2nd October 2018 9.30am – 4.30pm
Nutritionist Karen Newby, founder of Alchemy Super Blends, will hosting a one-day retreat to learn what hormones are, why we have them and how they can become unbalanced. The day will offer lots of practical tips on how food can help balance our key hormones through natural interventions. The retreat will include a hormone balancing lunch and an overview of Karen’s favourite supporting supplements.
The one-day retreat is a must if you are suffering from these conditions:
- Heavy or irregular periods
- Cramping during periods
- Mid cycle migraines
- Hot flushes, especially at night
- Mood swings
- Brain fog
- Weight gain around the middle
- Low mood
- Sugar cravings
Join likeminded women in the beautiful surroundings of Tilton House near Lewes, Sussex. Guests will be offered the chance to test their hormone levels – including oestrogen and progesterone, the stress hormone cortisol, and melatonin the sleep hormone. This enables you to reference your results over the course of the day, so you can relate to the topics discussed. Testing can reveal important information about the root cause of many common hormonal symptoms and enables you to leave the day retreat with precise nutritional information to put into practice.
The day retreat includes:
- A look at what is going in the body and what is causing these symptoms
- How to bring our hormones back into balance – what to take off your plate and what to add
- Foods to help combat specific conditions – mood swings, heavy periods, PMS and menopause symptoms
- What vitamin, minerals and herbs can help, and which ones are a waste of money
- A vegan lunch showcasing hormone balancing ingredients
Every guest will receive a goodie bag too with over £50 worth of hormone balancing food and supplements as well as a handout of everything that we cover during the day, including recipes and shopping lists, so no need for note taking!
The one-day retreat including lunch and a goodie bag costs only £140.00
For more details and to book the retreat visit Alchemy Super Blends